Sarah and Matt’s wedding is right around the corner . We are supper excited to work with these two . Here are a few from their engagement session.
Last year, we launched a fun little Pinterest contest called “Pin m.e. to win me!” Well, we are excited to announce that it’s that time again. Come play along for your chance to win a portrait session by Mark Eric. All you have to do is create a board on Pinterest that features some of your favorite Mark Eric photographs (from our blog, www.markeric.com)! You can name this board anything you want, we are looking for creativity! Show off photos of ours that inspire you. You can also pin photographs that don’t belong to Mark Eric (as long as they are not the work of another wedding or portrait photographer). Show off locations where you’d love to have a session at. Pin photographs that contain wardrobes, props, or other unique item that inspire you! Post pictures of yourself and anyone that you’d like to include in your session (boyfriend, girlfriend, family, pet llama). Important: All photos should be tagged using #markeric
Once you’ve created your board, please leave a comment below this blog post with a link. Your board doesn’t have to be completed yet, you can pin images all the way up through 4/15. We will only judge boards that have a link left in the comments of this blog post.
The contest will end on April 15th (at least it will help us think of something other than taxes!). The winner will receive a free portrait session with Mark Eric! This portrait session can be an Engagement Session, Family Session, Bridal Session, Boudoir Session, or a Free to Flaunt (After Session).
So, to recap:
1. Create a pinboard. Call it anything you like, but be creative. We will consider creativity when judging the contest.
2. Post images from www.markeric.com that inspire you in this pinboard. Post as many as you like, we love to be flattered Type what you love about the image, and be sure to tag it #markeric
3. Also post images that inspire your idea of a portrait session. You can post images from other companies (please don’t post the work of other portrait photographers or wedding photographers). For example, if you love Anthropolgie, post some wardrobe ideas from there. If you want to shoot in New Orleans, post some images from NOLA. If you want a circus themed portrait session- post some circus images. Again, describe what inspires you about this photo- and remember to tag it #markeric.
4. Post a link to your board in the comments under this blog post.
5. The deadline will be 4/15/13. We will announce a winner by 4/20/13. The winner will receive a portrait session with Mark Eric anywhere in Louisiana. (We will give the winner a list of available times for them to choose from, based on location and our availability).